QuickBooks is the world-famous business accounting software. It takes lead by giving the best of the required features to get the information and easily work on the bookkeeping. With the wide variety of the features the software has the updates which is required to run the software bug free and effectively. Sometimes, there are the updates from Federal government which needs to be taken into effect instantly. So, to add the addition to the QuickBooks, Intuit roll out the updates which need to be installed without which QuickBooks will not work.
You can install the updates on the QuickBooks easily by going to the update section with in the QuickBooks and apply the updates on it. While installing the updates you may encounter errors, it could be with software or payroll. QuickBooks Error 12007, QuickBooks Error 12029, and other errors such as 12002, 12009 and 12031 can occur when downloading payroll or QuickBooks Desktop updates.
What causes QuickBooks Error 12007 and other related errors?
There could be various reasons for the errors to occur. These errors are caused by a network or Internet connection issues which stop QuickBooks software from accessing the server. It could be annoying when you want to work but unable to open QuickBooks because you did not install the required update or you want to run payroll but unable to update the payroll tax table because you encounter errors which hinders the QuickBooks to work properly.
How to solve QuickBooks Error 12007 and error 12029?
You need to quickly check in QuickBooks for Internet connection -
- Click on Help then check for Internet Connection Setup in top menu options.
- Under the internet setup the option “Use my computer’s Internet connection settings to establish a connection when this application accesses the Internet”.
- Move on to Next button, and click Done.
- Try again to update the software by going to help then to Update QuickBooks and then click the Update Now.
- Open the Help section and go to update QuickBooks tab
- Click on the Update Now tab on update dialogue box.
- Select the Reset Update button checkbox and then click on Get Updates.
Follow the steps If updates continue to fail:
- You need to test your Internet connection (browse any websites), check troubleshooting program and then check for QuickBooks Error 12007, QuickBooks Error 12029 and other related errors.
- You need to try to configure your Internet security (third-party antivirus) and firewall, check configuration by adding exceptions to the Internet security and personal firewall applications for QuickBooks.
- Check and be sure that you are able to access a secure site i.e. site with SSL which starts with https:// example a login in page of your bank`s website. If you find issue in doing that, you need to check with our system engineer.
- Make sure that SSL and TLS settings are enabled.
- Check if Internet Explorer is your default browser or not, if you are using any other web browser.
In case you require the help of an IT professional with resolving this issue, you are welcome to contact the QuickBooks Desktop Support Number. It should connect you to a team of experts who will help you resolve all your QuickBooks related issues.