Below are the solutions to resolve QuickBooks error 6000:
Solution 1: Repair the damage folder
- Make a new folder on
- Launch the folder where you have saved your company file.
- Place the .
- Choose by right clicking on the .qbw file.
- .qbw file in the new folder.
- If you want to share company files,
- Restart QuickBooks and open the file in the new location.
Solution 2: Copy QuickBooks file on the Desktop
- Launch the
- Search the file with .qbw extension.
- Copy .qbw file and paste it on the desktop.
- Hold and start QuickBooks then, Windows pops up the screen.
- Select and search the file that you have copied.
Solution 3: Give new names to .ND and .TLG files
- Firstly, of the company file.
- Search the files that have .ND and the .TLG extensions.
- Change the extensions by right clicking on it.
- The file extensions should have the word at the end.
Solution 4: Install QuickBooks Company File Tool
- You can also to our Data Recovery Team.
Solution 5: Use UNC path in place of mapped drive
- Right click on the QuickBooks icon.
- Press and Hold ctrl key and select Run as administrator.
- Press the ctrl key till No Company Open Windows displays.
- Hold down the ctrl key that will prevent QuickBooks from auto opening a company file.
- In the file menu, select Open or Restore Company.
- select Open a Company File and choose Next.
- In the left plane, select Network and launch the location of the company file.
- Set the folder permissions, if you are unable to find the folder where you have saved the company file.
- Select the company file and click on OK.
Solution 6: Launch the company File nearby
- Launch the folder which contains your company file.
- Search the file with the extension .qbw.
- Copy .qbw file.
- Paste .qbw file on the desktop.
- Hold the ctrl key till No Company Open Window displays.
- Choose Open or restore an existing file.
- Search for the file you copied and launch it to the desktop.