QuickBooks is one of the most commonly used accounting software. One reason that makes it so popular is that it offers great features and tools. One such a tool is QuickBooks install diagnostic tool.
QuickBooks install diagnostic tool is also known as QBInstall. QB install diagnostic tool is used to fix different types of QB installation errors. This tool is very efficient. First of all, it automatically identifies the problems and then troubleshoots different types of installation issues.
Before trying to manually resolve the QB installation errors, you should make use of QuickBooks diagnostic tool or QBInstall. This will save you a lot of time.
What errors can QuickBooks install diagnostic tool fix?
QB install diagnostic tool can fix those errors that can occur if a Microsoft component required by QuickBooks for its functioning fails to work properly. This tool is used to fix the following errors –
- QB error 1603, 1935, 1904, 1402
- Errors that arise when Microsoft .NET Framework is damaged.
- Errors that arise when there are issues with MSXML and C++
- Issues that are related to opening of QB program such as QuickBooks has stopped working issue or unrecoverable errors.
Steps to use QuickBooks install diagnostic tool
Running the QB install diagnostic tool troubleshoots issues related to Microsoft.NET, Microsoft XML Core Services, and C++. To install diagnostic tool, you have to first download it. After using the QBInstall tool, you as a QB user may have to register your QB Desktop again or reactivate your QB again. To use QBInstall tool, you have to follow the steps given below –
- First of all, go to the Intuit website and search for QuickBooks diagnostic tool download page.
- Now, download this tool.
- A prompt to save the file will appear on the screen.
- You should choose to save the file on your computer’s desktop.
- After the QB install diagnostic tool has got saved on the desktop, close any opened programs or applications.
- Now, run the downloaded diagnostic tool file.
- Let QB install diagnostic tool complete its work. You may be required to wait for up to twenty minutes. This waiting time depends on how fast your internet connection is and on the performance of your PC.
Reboot your PC after the running process has completed. Rebooting your machine ensures proper updating of components.
If you are unable to use QuickBooks install diagnostic tool, or are facing any issue with QB install diagnostic tool, feel free to call Accountant Squad at its toll-free QuickBooks Customer Care Number 1-888-502-0363 for getting instant technical support. Technical experts at Accountant Squad will resolve all of your errors and issues related to QuickBooks as soon as they can.