QuickBooks print pay stubs is a feature in QuickBooks accounting software that allows the users to mail the pay stubs from QuickBooks to employees. QuickBooks pay stub serve as a physical record of the paycheck amount and the date. Printing pay stubs in QuickBooks can be a matter of a few steps. Thus, if you are also looking for the ways to print stubs in QuickBooks, then you can learn those methods by reading this blog post.
What is pay stubs in QuickBooks?
Before learning the entire process, it is important to get a brief of what is print payroll stubs in QuickBooks. Well, QuickBooks pay stubs is a feature in QuickBooks that permits the users to email the pay stubs from QuickBooks desktop to the employee. It should be noted that QuickBooks pay stubs server as physical record of the Paycheck amount and the date. They are made as a password protected PDF attachment. The pay stubs save the format and layout of the pay stubs. It should be noted that, while printing QuickBooks pay stubs, the user needs to ensure that the Dollar amount must be correct. To know more about this amazing feature, make sure to read the article thoroughly.
How to print pay stubs in QuickBooks online?
- The steps involved in this process are as follows:
- First of all, choose the employees in the left side of navigation bar
- The next step is to click on the employee’s name
- And then, tap on paycheck list
- Moving to the next step, select the checks to pay option
- And look for check number if any applicable
- And the final step is to select the batch action and then select the print option.
Print by using pay stub and voucher printing
- The user is firstly required to open print pay stubs QuickBooks and select menu bar to hit edit.
- Then move to the drop-down list and opt for preferences option.
- Now, hit payroll and employees’ option.
- Followed by pressing company preferences tab and select full payroll option
- Now, visit the set preferences and then select the pay stub and voucher printing
- After that click on the checkboxes.
- Click on legal company name, if you want the company name to appear on the pay stub.
- And lastly hit ok, once you select all the items.
There can be other methods too for printing pay stubs in QuickBooks. However, the above stated methods can work really well in smooth printing of the pay stubs. In short, we would like to tell you that the above article includes all the aspects of QuickBooks Pay Stub. Likewise, we have described all the steps to print pay stubs in QuickBooks Online in the above blog. In some cases, users may get stuck while performing the steps for printing or emailing paycheck stubs. If you are also confronting the same issue, then we recommend you to get in touch with us at Accountant Squad by dialing our toll-free 1-888-502-0363. We will be glad to provide any type of technical assistance regarding QuickBooks.