Step 1: Design your scan profile
- Select Docs from the icon bar to open the Doc center.
- Click on scan a Document.
- Now, select the suitable scan profile elsechoose new to set up a new profile.
- Then edit the name of your profile, and click continue.
- Alter the profile settings as appropriate and save.
Step 2: Setup and Test your scanner
- Highlight your profile and then click select.
- Choosethe scanner setup wizard, from the select scanner window.
- Choose the appropriate mode. Check the perform tests box, then click next.
- Select the tests you want to run.
- Mark on the repeat this test to ensure all modes box, and then click Next to continue testing in other possible modes.
Procedure 1: Update your QuickBooks Software
- Find for the QuickBooks icon on your windows system and right click on it.
- Select the properties tab from the list of options.
- A properties window will display. Select the target option and a file with name QBW32.exe will be shown.
- Again right click on that file, select properties from the list of options that appears.
- A dialogue box displays. From the General Tab, select the versions tab.
- Below the name of the item, click on the version of the file.
- Check for the version given and find which is the most recent update and upgrade your QuickBooks accordingly.
- You can also upgrade the QuickBooks version by using the software itself.
- Once your download is completedsuccessfully, and the update is installed, close the window. Log off and log in again to your QuickBooks software.
- Your QuickBooks scan manager will start working again.
Procedure 2: Ensure if System is Connected Online and Set to TWAIN Scanner
- Verify that your scanner is to the settings of the TWAIN scanner.
- Verify if your device Printer/Scanner which is connected to the internet is online and available for the use with QuickBooks system.
- If you are working with a new device or with a device that is used for a first time with the scan manager, follow the steps to set up the device with the QuickBooks Scan Manager and only then proceed.
- Ensure that the documents which are attached with the scanner ID arecompatible with the Scan Manager of QuickBooks system.
- You can manually import the documents into the QuickBooks Desktop, after following the above steps.
- Have in mind that you can save the document as you want, in the form of an image file such as.DOC file, or PDF file.
- After your documents have been scanned, open your company file and attach the document to the transactions of your choice
We are always ready to help you with your queries related to QuickBooks, contact our QuickBooks Helpline Number. For any professional support or help get in touch with our QuickBooks Support number 1.888.502.0363.