QuickBooks comes with huge interface and it is usual to encounter bugs and errors while using the software. Such errors can be time consuming, ultimately affecting your business productivity. QuickBooks Crash Com Error is one of the most awful errors which occurs due to various reasons like improper QuickBooks installation, Corrupt hard-drive, malware etc.
Many QuickBooks users face this issue when they email the invoices. While emailing an invoice to a customer or a client, they get QuickBooks Com error message. This can create a huge risk of data loss, therefore, it is very important to fix QuickBooks Com Error Crash on time.
When Does QuickBooks Com Error Occurs?
Apart from mailing the invoices, QuickBooks is likely to crash in following circumstances:
1) While attaching a file.
2) On startup.
3) While opening a file.
4) When clicking on Send Forms.
5) When opening the check register.
7) While Saving.
What causes QuickBooks Com Error?
QuickBooks Com Error can be caused due to several reasons listed below:
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks programming.
- Malware corrupt the Windows framework/ QB related program records.
- Another program wrongly erased QB related documents.
- When your system is too old. When your system is too old or too new.
- When your data file is too big.
- Corrupt or damaged hard-drive.
- Damage data file.
- When your company’s name is too long.
Step by Step Guide to Solve QuickBooks Com Error Crashes There are different ways to resolve QB Crash com error. Solutions are listed below, if one solution is not helpful, you can try other methods too.
Solution 1: Ensure that your Outlook is updated.
Solution 2: Update QuickBooks to the latest version.
Solution 3: Set up Outlook as a default mail app.
- Go to Control Panel, then Default Programs and Set your default programs.
- Select MS Outlook from programs list and set this program as default.
Solution 4: Add an Email account to Microsoft Outlook.
- Open MS Outlook, select File.
- Select Add Account and enter the email address, then select Connect.
- Enter the Password and select Ok to complete setup.
Solution 5: Make a fresh Outlook email profile.
- Go to Control Panel>Show Profile> Select add.
- Enter the profile name and select Ok.
- Add an email account.
- Select Always use this profile, then choose the new profile and select apply.
Solution 7: Run QuickBooks in compatibility mode.
- Go to QuickBooks icon and select Properties.
- Select Run this program in compatibility mode.
- Select Windows 7 and put a check on Run this program as an administrator.
- Select Apply and Ok.
Perform these solutions to get rid of QuickBooks com error. However, if you are still experiencing same error flashing on your desktop, then call us at QuickBooks Desktop Error Support Number 1.888.502.0363. Our Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisor are 24/7 available to provide efficient and reliable solutions.